Sunday 11 September 2011

South America autumn adventure!


I haven’t really made it official before, but on the 20th of September I’m going for the next adventure, and this time its to South America. I’m going with friend and filmer Bjarne Sahlen on Endlessflow  (www.endlessflow.net) and we are looking forward to a three-month expedition trough the Andes, starting in Ecuador and flying out from Santiago. We have of course kind of a game plan, but I don’t like talking too much before I do something because it can easily affect decisions up on the mountains, whether you are aware of it or not. But the adventure will be filmed and posted as episodes during the journey and I will also post you with some updates on this blog.

And yes, it will involve mountains, snow, skis and hopefully a bit of rock n roll! 



No comments:

Post a Comment